| SandPull Pro Adjustable Screed System|
Pave Tech Part #022303
The SandPull Pro adjustable series from Probst is the improved way to increase crew efficiency, comfort and safety. The latest profile design can accommodate the Extension Kit for adjustable screed widths. Using your existing screed rails, edge restrain, (Pave Edge) or curbin, you can screed the job faster and with more accuracy.
3' & 5' Aluminum Heads
Extension Kit (adds up to 2.5')
Sand Pull Tool
Pave Tech Part #022202
The SandPull helps make the sand screeding process faster and easier. One side is used to pull back excess sand to where it will be needed next dyring the screeding process. The other rounded side is used for filling in screed pipe marks and for touch-up after the dog or the home owner walks across your project. After removing your screed pipes, add some sand to the boid and pull the SandPull across the top. It will ride on the screeded sand and screed off your filled void.
- 30" Wide
- 2 Sided head
- More efficient than a shovel
- Makes screeding much easier on the screed operator(s)
- Perfect width and weight to float on top of the screeded sand
- Greatly reduces the amount of time spent on your knees with a trowel.
| Master Splitter Block & Paver Splitter|
- 8 1/4" x 18" Throat Opening
| Paver Paws |
Pave Tech Part #011202
Lifting Capacity: 22lbs each
Operating Range: 6-10"
One handed option for two handed pavers. Productiontime on installations using 6" x 9" pavers and larger is greatly increased. Set boot end against the laying edge when placing the paver. If the tooth end is against the laying end, it will not be possible to place the paver tight.
- Replaceble serrated spring steel teeth
- Rubber grip handle
Probst Wall Splitter
Pave Tech Part #037002
Weighs: 126 lbs
Cutting Length = 17"
Cutting Height = 3/8" to 12"
- Provides the same look and texture as the split faced block when making corner units
- Large two sided loading table
- One side solid mounted for perfect 90 degree splits
- One side tilt-able to enable undercuts or double angle cuts
- Can be used for pavers
- Floating upper blades ensure uniform contact top and bottom for cleaner, crisper splits
- Four-sided blades top and bottom enable rotating to a fresh blade, should a blade wear
* Not recommended or warranted for use on natural stone *
| Yo-Ho Tamper with Wood Handle|
Yo-Ho Part #15100
Measures: 10" x 10"
| Paver Square|
Pave Tech Part #400014
- Lightweight Stainless Steel (6 lbs.)
- Folds to a compact 3" wide by 73" long
- Unfolds into 48" x 68" layout square
- Provides 45 degree and 90 degree angles
The Paver Square is a quick way to establish your 90 degree angle to start laying pavers. Use in any application where accurate 45 degree and 90 degree angles need to be established or maintained.
Just slide to open and layout square is ready to use!
| Gold Mason String Line|
Available in: 425' and 215ft
| Brick Clip|
- Clips on to brick without drilling holes
- Holds up to 25 lbs.
- Works great to attach Christmas Wreaths or anything else to a brick wall.
| Carpenter Pencils|
| Brick Chisels with Guards|
3" x 7"
3 1/2" x 7"
| Paver Splitter|
Pave Tech Part #037000
Weighs: 91 lbs
Cutting Length: 13"
Cutting Height: 3/8" to 4 3/4"
- Fixed, Angled table
- Perfect for tumbled pavers
- Enables operators to make double cuts nad undercuts
- Ensure tight abutting of split pavers
Floating upper blades ensure uniform contact top and bottom for cleaner, crisper splits. Four-sided blades top and bottom enable rotating to a fresh blade, should a blade wear. Not recommended or warranted for use on natural stone!
Pave Tech Part #017025
Medium 10" x 12"
Large 14 3/4" x 24"
- Works equally well on retaining wall blocks and slabs
- 3 different sizes to accommodate a large range of products
- Pivoting heads provide excellent contact on the split face side
When working with slabs, the SlabGrabber allows tight placement at the laying edge without fear of pinched fingers. When working with retaining wall blocks, the SlabGrabber grips the front and back of the block, allowing it to work with almost all manufacturer's sizes and places the block tight, side by side.
Note: The SlabGrabber is not designed to be or used as a "Brick Tong"
| Steel Tampers|
Kenyon Midwest Company
8" x 8" x 3/8" Plate
60" Handle Length
(Kenyon Midwest Part #85058)
10" x 10" x 1/4" Plate
60" Handle Length
Kenyon Midwest Part #85050
| Paver Pounder Hand Operated Tamper|
Pave Tech Part #029040
1 Breaker Bit for breaking small areas of asphalt or concrete
2 Chisel Bit for breaking concrete
3 Tamper Bit for compact base
4 Pounder Shaft
- The handle can be disassembled quickly for maintenance
- 20lb Hammer Rod is made of hardened steel
- The smaller plate keeps the surface area small and compaction force high
- Locking Quick Pin for easy connection
The Paverpounder is a slide hammer that includes three bits, the 6" x 6" tamper bit plate, a 3" wide chisel bit and a breaker bit.
Sliding the 20 lbs hammer rod up and down inside the handle allows exact placement of tamper plate without movement. This allows the base in the tight areas that the compactor can't reach to be properly compacted. Reduces or eliminates call-backs due to the base in these areas settling later.
| Paver Scribe|
Pave Tech Part #029031
- Made completely of metal-
- Suitable for professional use
- Can be used to measure all available types of pavers and slabs
- Pivoting angle finder to establish angle
- Locking lever to hold paver length measurement
| Permanent Marks for Pavers|
Pave Tech Part #029034
12 Markers per Box
| HydraSplit Paver Splitter|
Park Industries Part #PS-10
- 1.5"H x 10"W Opening
- Compact size fits in pickup truck
- 6 tons of splitting force for concrete block
- Hand-lever operation
- Splits concrete block and paver
Quick Draw Paver Tool
Pave Tech Part #029030
- Designed specifically to mark concrete or clay pavers
- Solid, all aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Can hold almost any marking tool
- Increase marking speed easily by 400-600%
- Assures marking accuracy and consistency
- Unit glides easily along most edge restraints (like Pave Edge)
- Guide wheel rolls along curbs, walls and more!
| Paver Adjuster, Re-Alignment Bar for Aligning Pavers|
Pave Tech Part #012050
- Designed to be used standing up
- Replaceable spring steel tooth
- Hand and foot rests to drive into joint
- Rubber grip handles
- Gold zinc plated finish
The Paver Adjuster is the easiest way to adjust bond lines. It is designed to be used standing up, using body weight to shift the pavers with th ereplaceable spring steel tooth. The Paver Adjuster is driven down into the joint by applying pressure to the foot rest which is directly above the tooth. Stretch a stringline across a chosen bond line and shift the pavers until the line is straight.
| Paver Cart|
- Overall width is 45"
- 12" Diameter Tires
- Adjustable clamping shoes fit most paver shapes and sizes
- High tensile steel with gold zinc plating
- Reduced weight perforated steel backing plate
- Secure over-center cam action operating handle
- Adjustable clamping feet for reaching longer pavers
- Use to move banded and un-banded pavers
- Roller on bottom keeps cart from falling through missing pallet boards and enables rolling band and cart off pallets
| Paver Saver Uni Mat|
Pave Tech Part #005005
- Urethane Mat
- 22" x 30"
- Universal design for use on most compactors
- For use when compacting clay pavers or textured surface pavers
This specially formulated urethane ruber mat is a universal mat that can be trimmed to the size of almost any compactor plate. It is designed to help reduce damage to textured surface pavers, clay brick, natural stone and paving slabs. Since it absorbs some of the compactors energy, it will slightly reduce the forward speed. However, this special urethane mat minimizes the slow down normally caused by other protective mats. Protective mats may also require more passes during the compaction process to achieve complete paver lock-up.
| Soap Stone|
Soap Stone Holder
| Dripless Caulk Guns|
Newborn USA Part #112D
Rod Prallel Frame
- 10:1 Thrust Ratio
- Patented "Caulk Buddy" Finishing Tool with Caps
- Drip-Free Spring Clip
- E-Z Thrust
- E-Z Load Front Cap
- Ladder Hook
| Retaining Wall Block Lifter|
- Designed to lift up to a 12" deep block
- Adjusts Block Lifter down to lift a 9" deep block
| Slit Foam Roller|
SRW Part #SSSFR CTN
This slit-foam roller remains spongy (not compresed) during your project makign for smooth applciation for textured surfaces. Recommended for use with SRW Paver Seal product line.
| 3.5 Gallon Sprayer|
SRW Part #SP35C
- The Hand-held SP35C Sealer Sprayer features highgrade Viton seals and an easy-to-clean design. Built to handle aggressive chemicals.
- 3.5 Gallon capacity
- 20" Brass Wand
- 42 psi maximum pressure
- 47" industrial hose (rated @ 300 psi)
| Paver Grip|
SRW Part #SSSR PG
SRW SR Slip-Resistant Paver Grip is an additive you add to SRW LG and HG Sealers to improve the slip-resistance on pavers and concrete surfaces.
- Lightweight and clear in appearance, will not discolor
| Paver Extractor|
Opening Range: 3 1/2" to 13"
Weight: 9 lbs.
- QuickPINS for fast adjustments
- Replaceable serrated spring steel teeth
- Rubber handles
- Gold Zinc plated finish
| Sand Max Sand Screed|
Pave Tech Product #018100
Working Width: 3-14'
Transportation Length: 6.5'
Optional crown attachment available to create a crown or swal of +/1 4 degrees
- Designed to maintain downward force and resist riding up off the side rails
- Wear-Resistant, High-Tensile Extruded Aluminum Alloy construction
- Infinite height adjustable rollers on each side
- Adjustable design allows quick change and infinite width settings from 3-14'
- A 19' screed width can be achieved by purchasing an additional 6.5' straight section
- Profile designed to be fully telescopic & achieves a precise level with no deflection
- Operated with almost any motorized construction equipment or manually
- Equipped with "shovel slots" for manual operation and pull chains for mechanical operation