Soil Injectable Mycorrhizal Fungal Inoculant
Plant Health Care
Each Box Contains: 7, 8oz. Packs
PHC Injectable for Trees is a combination inoculant containing mycorrhizal fungi (both Ecto- and VAM) and beneficial rhizosphere bacteria. It is formulated for application using standard soil injection equipment.
The mycorhizal fungi in PHC Injectable:
• Increase absorption and transfer of water and mineral nutrients from the soil to the plants
• Help plants mitigate adverse environmental conditions such as drought, soil salinity, and extremes of soil pH. PHC Injectable for trees also introduces six species of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria which improve soil fertility by:
• Fixing atmospheric nitrogen
• Solubilizing mineral phosphorus
• Biodegrading soil organic matter, releasing mineral nutrients
Finally, PHC Injectable contains a proprietary isoflavone (formononetin) that increases root colonization by native or introduced VAM fungi.